Hi everyone!
First of all, great pics Julie! I've just taken a look at your site and Maina and Tyler are really looking like fun little people!
I've just gotten off of Skyping (is that a verb yet, like googling?) a bunch of people back in North America (Eaton, Tandy, etc.) and they're all doing really well and getting excited for the holidays.
Here in London, life is good. A bunch of us have just shared in each other's birthdays - Vassilis, Simon L., me, Lauren, Jersey, Shane (this coming Friday) to name just some - over the last month which continue to provide ample opportunity to get together and we hope this keeps up in the new year.
No other major news here that I have to share, just wanted to reach out to everyone and say hi. We miss all of you who are no longer in London and wherever you are, have a very happy and healthy New Year!
Hope to see you all again in 2007.
Cheers,
Jordan
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment